Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Almond Oil, Anyone?

So, I'm pretty sure that I am a nail art fanatic! If I'm not eating, or sleeping or something else standard, I'm scrubbing off some old nail paint and creating something new :D

But recently I've started to get really awful cuticles and my nails are constantly peeling.


Now I am a hypocrite (!), and have been known in the past, to give some advice about how to keep up healthy looking nails ( If you want to see me rambling, you can check out that video here: New Years Resolution Nails!)

But anyways... since most of us don't have enough minutes in the day to give our nails an intense spa like treatment, I thought I'd share an easier way to strengthen your nails, QuickTime!

Almond Oil, Anyone?

If you didn't already know, Almond Oil is absolutely packed with all the Good Stuff: 

  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B1,2 and 6 

And BTW  if your're like me and you suffer from dry hands during wetter/colder months, then Almond Oil is also great at soothing rough and cracked skin .(WOOP!)

There are loads of nail care products out there in the big WWW, that contain almond oil but which are also pretty expensive. ( I still have yet to purchase cuticle oil :s) And again if you're like me, they just aren't appealing enough to be splashing out on something that is so small.

I did some digging, well, some surfing on the Net for a cheaper alternative......

Pure Almond Oil- yep, just Almond Oil in a Jar,  the authentic stuff, is probably better than all that fancy expense

I got mine from ChemistDirect, which is literally an online pharmacy that saves you a whole heap of bucks!! (www.chemistdirect.co.uk)

How much did I pay: £1.04!
Don't diss it until you try it.

So far I have seen MAJOR improvements to my cuticles and my nail faces :)

I normally use the oil after removing old polish, leave my nails bare for a few days and then repaint!






This Almond Oil is colourless and almost scentless, but if it did have a scent, It'd probably smell great anyways :D

No comments

Instagram