Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Its a Bug's Life!

Ever had the feeling that someone (or rather something, in this case) was watching you?

I found it rather creepy, as I looked away from my mirror for a second to grab some make up removers on my window sill, to be staring into the face of an insect that had landed on my window. It must have found my night time routine entertaining, because it hung around long enough for me to get some shots!

Clearly unimpressed with the flashing lights of my camera, the insect made a quick getaway, and flew off into the night...

I wouldn't have been so thrilled to see it had it been on the other side of the window glass, because usually me and insects never mix. I have to confess it would have meet a sticky ending :P


Have to say, he wasn't the nicest of looking things in the world, but ah well, quite impressed with the way my camera coped with capturing the little guy
Enjoy that creepy face! It freaked me out long enough :D LOOK AT THOSE EYES

The Big Question though is: What on earth was it???
Grasshopper? Cricket?

1 comment

  1. haha, looks very creepy! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram