Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Recommendation For September: OPI " Bubble Bath"

So Much Love In a Tiny Bottle x
I <3 OPI'S BUBBLE BATH!!
Happy New Month!
It's September and apart from thousands of kids going back to school, the only other hype this month is that Autumn (or Fall) is on its way! Hope you're all excited...

So this month, I would like to bring to your attention a little friend of mine, that I've actually already mentioned in my August Favourites video ( as ever here is the link if you missed it!)

August saw me getting into a formal mode ( I attended a 3 day conference, check out the latest blog post: What's in my Conference Bag for more info on that x) and formality usually means professionalism. For a while, I had to swap my brightly coloured nail polish for some muted shades that would be more appropiate.
I found myself gravitating towards my mini OPI collection and " Bubble Bath" stood out to me.
For those of you don't know, Bubble Bath is one of OPI's most known nail polishes; its in the Top Ten Collection, and I'm assuming a lot of people have been loving this polish for a very long time.

I love "Bubble Bath"'s subtlety and its ability to be both formal and fun at the same time. It's a very pale pink shade, and can be used as a MNBB( my nails but better)

I recommend it to you all because its also an all year round colour, and will be a sure staple in my Autumn/Fall nail polish collection.

Here are some photos of "Bubble Bath" on my nails, a few weeks back. This look was actually my nail look for the 3 day conference. And I did get quite a few compliments :D

Ciao For Now x



A pretty black bow is always cute and formal at the same time :)




Look out for other " Work" related blog posts and YouTube Videos :)

No comments

Instagram