Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

March Twenty-Second| The Funky Monki

I did a little retail therapy the other day online and decided to see what the brand Monki had to offer.
I picked up a few pieces from the Monki Sale and I love every piece.

Monki is very eclectic; I was really attracted to their often bright, daring and positively 90's statement styled clothing.

Of all the pieces that I picked up, my absolute favourite was the neon yellow/lime "Miracle" purse. I've seen these purses floating around social media for some time, and on the recommendations of many, I just had to get one! (my old purse was looking raggedy anyway)

The " Miracle" Purse is really slimline, minimalistic but big enough to fit cash, change, cards and a few extras. I like keeping flat tins of lip balm and chewing gum in mine!


If you wanted, it could double as a very attractive evening clutch :) Against black, the colour of this purse is totally complimentary!

One of my favourite clothing pieces that I picked up was this bright neon orange tank top- a real crowd pleaser, if you ask me. Makes a statement in a punch :p
The colour payoff on this vest is amazing; it reminds me of childhood days and drinking soda or fizzy pop!
I styled this top with a pair of loose fitting black floral trousers, a simple black blazer, a black silk head tie and peach/nude lips!

To see this OOTD on my YouTube channel, click the video link below:



My other clothing star buy was this navy striped sheer shirt. I love this shirt; it was bargain at £12, down from £25.
It's a total take on a traditional pyjama top, I can imagine rolling out of bed in this one :D
The vertical lines and deep v neck line makes this shirt look classic yet relaxed. The material is lightweight, which is great for the warmer days and its perfect to dress up or down.
For a dressed-up Sunday, I styled this shirt with blue jeans, black heels, a messy top bun and bright pink lips!

Safe to say I got a lot of compliments x

An OOTD will be on my channel soon!

Ciao for now x
Check out Monki: www.monki.com

FYI: This post is NOT sponsored

No comments

Instagram