Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

May Thirty First| GRWM: Spring/Summer Look w/Sleek




I'm not usually hot on make-up but I thought recently that I'd step up my routine a little bit in time for Summer.
I own very minimalist makeup, one of every essential basically, where coincidentally most things are from Sleek Cosmetics.
Here's a look I created a few weeks ago with my limited make-up supply! Some of the products used to create this look was used multiple times- I used the Eau La La liner for my lips, eyes and brows! and the lipstick for my lips and cheeks.
Hope you like this glowy nude look :)
Check out the video on my YouTube channel: link above

Of course I forgot the concealer...but if you have it, don't forget yours!

Lipstick: " Peaches and Cream" | Sleek (also used as a blush/cheek tint. Why not?). BB Cream " Medium| Sleek. Lip/Eyeliner: " Molasses"| Sleek ( I also used this to fill in my brows!). Shimmer eyeshadow| MICA Bella Cosmetics ( soo pretty)

This is a lovely bronze-brown shimmer. It is a bit messy because its a loose powder, but a little of this goes a long way!


Ciao for Now x

No comments

Instagram