Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOG-TOBER Day 4| The "Naked Butler"- NOTD


 Sunday NOTD!


 "The Naked Butler"


The suit/bow-tie inspired nail art is always a classic and for me, it just never gets old or out of season.
I fancied doing a delicate nail art for today, considering I've been a little lax on the nail art scene for quite a few months- I'm definately a little rusty :s. So I thought I'd go with this- its easy and certainly cute, with the finish of the bow-tie on the ring finger. Stick an over- the-knuckle bow ring on your hand to add extra cuteness.
I love the whole "naked" effect ! (bare nails exposed) I think the nakedness gives a nice balance between the natural pink of my fingers and the black nail art accents.

I achieved this look using:
1. A clear polish or base coat- Rimmel's 5 in 1
2. Black nail art pen.




To see other nail art looks, check out my YouTube channel for tutorials: youtube.com/KindleKindKel

Happy Sunday.

Ciao For Now x.... Until Day 5!


No comments

Instagram