Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGTOBER Day 16| THE 5 THINGS THAT MAKES ME QUIRKY :P

I'm sure we all have a few quirky things that we do/say that makes us stand out, unique or completely awkward( in my case!) Here's  a short list of 5 quirky/weird things about me...

1.
Don't Look at me like that.....HAHA

I don't do "finger" food--->

I automatically turn eating into a formal/ fine dining experience, and just have to grab my knife and fork. I've been rebuked, jeered, and laughed at for this. One time last week, someone told me its a general rule that chicken should only be eaten with your hands, and if you don't, you're actually breaking a rule.
Ouch.
Ofc. I just stared right back at them and carried on carving my meat :D LOL. #sorrynotsorry


2. Sometimes I forget to say hello or greet people if I'm seeing them for the first time that day. 


:/ I'm not being purposefully rude, it's just, most times, I'm in a world of my own.

3. I can't handle house parties 


:B I've run away so many times from invitations to large gatherings at houses, knowing that I don't cope very well with so many people around me at once. A handful of people is fine, but when it gets overcrowded, I don't know what to do, who to talk to, where to sit, eat..hide. Argh.#overload

4. I hate addressing an audience


(Ground, swallow me up now) I'm getting better at it, but I still get a bit worried. Some thing I've always tried to do when I'm in this situation is imagine that everyone staring back at me are BABIES! Crazy, I know- but at least I start cracking a smile :D AND IT WORKS!
Adorable, much? How can you not smile at a baby?!


5. 
Run away, run away...

I love giving HUGE BEAR HUGS!


I'm totally a hugger :P I'm that person that accidentally hugs all the air out of someone...opps.
Pathetic squeezes are just that- pathetic. No. 
If you're going to hug me, please do it properly. I think I'm known for giving some of the most authentic hugs, lol.


...I'm so Quirky, you already know!...

LOL :D


Ciao For Now x
Until Day 16


No comments

Instagram