Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGTOBER Day 17| Saturday Shenanigans

What happened today? Well, here's the load-down:

1. I got up at around 7am (too early *yawn*) in time to arrive at 8am for my hair appointment! An appointment I've been waiting agess for. I'm just so tired of my natural hair, and with all this wind and rain, I know its tired too (AWW :( ) So, now I'm happy to report that I have braids back on my head. Hurray. Which ultimately means I get an extra 30 mins in bed. SWEET! Thank You Very Much

2. Braved my local town centre with a half hearted #nomakeup face. Geesh. I know it can't have been that pretty. I didn't need anybody to tell me what a mess my face was in. Ofc, as soon as I got home, I washed my entire face with my favourite face wash- The Body Shop Seaweed cleanser. Ah! It was a relief...

3. Finished editing and uploading this week's YouTube video! Go and check it out- it's LIVE on my channel right now.... KindleKindKel
Editing surprisingly wasn't as horrific as it usually is-
Sony Vegas, man! :B ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD EDITING SYSTEM FOR WINDOWS? #crazy.

4. Right about now, yes, right now, I'm waiting for X Factor. My Saturday HAS to end with X Factor. Icing on the cake and all that! My money's on Andrea, Paul or Lauren to win. Any other bets?

Enjoy your evenings :)


Ciao For Now x

Until Day 18


No comments

Instagram