Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGTOBER Day 18| A Sunday OOTD :)



 OOTD! Well, sort of- my top half anyway :)

Today I wanted to keep it semi-casual for church, so I went with my light blue wash Joni Jeans, and black flats to balance up my dressy top half. Got back into florals recently, so I paired my favourite white blazer with this statement necklace. Apparently, the necklace stabbed someone in the chest when I went in for a hug :/ LOL

Anyone would be forgiven in thinking that this was an outfit from a few months back, but I'm just trying to hold onto the last few drops of Summer!



If you're a 90's kid, then I'm sure you'd remember these!!
I used to wear a TON of these hair accessories things back in the day. 

I call them "bobbles" or " bubbles"- can't remember which tbh. 

They're soo cute. Ofc, I busted them out to wear for one day :P #childatheart



NEW HURR !!

So, it's nothing I've not had before, but I'm telling you- saved me a good half hour this morning. I got up later than usual and it felt SOO GOOD knowing I wasn't going to running out stressing about styling my 'fro ...


Hope you all make the most of this random spot of sunshine and good weather.
I've booked a day off week this week #YESS! so it had better be sunny 

Ciao For Now x
Until Day 19


No comments

Instagram