Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGTOBER Day 9 | THE PERFECT REAL TECHNIQUES DUPES?!

Hello there! I think today marks one week or so of doing #BLOGTOBER! Argh, only 3 more to go...




I would like to start todays post on a sad note...
Last week, at some point during the day, I became separated from my much beloved Real Techniques Buffing Brush... sob.
It's still getting to me, simply because that brush is EVERYTHING to my everyday makeup routine, and because I told myself NOT to take it to work, and what did I do...#groan.
I'm An Idiot.


I have since that fateful day, been thinking about replacing the Buffing Brush.
Ofc, it's only available as part of the Core Collection and I'm just not that committed to the other brushes to buy another set.
So...I went browsing for some RT lookalikes, and I found these:







These 5 brushes are from a brand called "Joursna". I honestly have never heard of them, but wow, they do pretty good knockoffs of the RT brushes! 
The design and types of brushes available are identical. Joursna's brushes are just as soft, if not softer than the RT ones. The obvious difference is that the Joursna brushes come in colours like pink and blue. 


I brought this 5 piece set from eBAY for only £10- which equates roughly 1 RT brush, which is quite a bonus!


Now, ofc I purchased this set solely for a Buffing Brush replacement and lo and behold, here it is!...
Joursna's " Buffing Brush" dupe! How uncanny
I'm really looking forward to using these brushes! Up until now, I've never owned a stippling, angled face or flat top brush, so I liked to work out how to use each one.

Will I ever re-buy the Buffing Brush?

 Or will these dupes fill the void? Only time and use will tell!



Ciao For Now x... Until Day 10



No comments

Instagram