Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Note-vember 2| MY NAIL POLISH COLLECTION!

Wow, Thank You for over 400 + additional views since starting #BLOGTOBER. That's amazing :) Keep Reading.

Follow me on Google + so you don't miss out...


So FINALLY, the video of all videos is now live on my YouTube channel

I'm a self-confessed nail polish and nail art junkie (apparently!) so it should come as no surprise that this week, I got round to filming my nail polish collection. This did not include any nail polish minis, giftsets, etc, because well, we would be here all day... #nobodoygottimeforthat
To be fairly honest, my collection is not crazy extensive, where I have an entire closet, drawer or bedroom wall dedicated to my little bottles of multicoloured goodness. My collection is pretty...modest! and its totally justified. I have just about one of every hue/shade. I would love to one day actually finish one bottle of polish. So far, I am so unfaithful, I dump my favourites for every new shade that comes along LOL.  
Although, Barry M's "Blue Moon" is pretty close to the end though...


But I won't spoil anything else. 

If you want to see what other polishes I have in my stash, check out the video :)

NAIL POLISH COLLECTION!

 Until another Note-vember

Ciao For Now xx


1 comment

  1. great video:) love that Essie nude color:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram