Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Note-vember 5| Drugstore Beauty Empties!



If somethings worth buying, using and it meets expectations, it's worth emptying!

Here's a handful of lovely drugstore products that I've hit pan on !

  1. Boujois 1 Second Nail Polish Remover- I've tried a few dupes of this product and none compare to the power of the Boujois. From the pleasant smell to the durability of the sponge. It is for sure, every Nail Polish lover's most needed tool.
  2. Revlon Lip Butter- Goodbye 4th tube! I've been through so many of these little lip butters that I can never remember purchasing them. Sugar Frosting is my all year round lip colour, and looks especially innocent and sweet with barely there makeup.
  3. NYC Big & Bold Mascara- I've had this mascara for a very long time, but I have enjoyed using it. It does a really good job of adding volume to my tiny baby lashes- it's perfect for a night out look. The formula is definately more wet than I'm used to, so I think it dries out quite easily too if the lid's not screwed on properly.       
  4. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser- This pore primer is WAY better than the original ( Benefit's version) I actually like the feel of the silicone, though it took a while to get used to the texture. This is my most used daily beauty product- I've used it every day for the past three months. Also great on its own to smooth out my hideous pores.
  5. Nivea Regenerating Night Cream- I first saw/heard Gracie Francesca talk about this cream a long time ago and since then, I've been restocking on this stuff like no one's business. I just love how thick the formula is- so nourishing, my skin loves it especially in the winter months. 
  6. Leighton Denny Miracle Mist- An absolute must when I'm filming Nail Art Tutorials. The amount of time we waste waiting for nail polish to dry- geesh! But this mist is very cool- it's very cold but you can see it working when the mist settles on your nails and dries them up. 
  7. Candies' Sparkling Pear Perfume- This perfume will forever make me laugh. Apperently, its a very  stimulating scent, LOL- unintentionally turning guys on when you walk past them wearing this. Hilarious. Aside from that, its a very refreshing scent, more suited for the hotter months.

For the full Empties list, check out my YT channel for the video (link below!)


Ciao For Now xx

FYI:
1. Remember to follow me on Google +. Simply click the "follow"  >> :)

2. #BLOGMAS is hitting your screens from tommorrow, for almost daily blogging #woop :D


No comments

Instagram