Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Note-vember 1: CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!


With Christmas less than two months away, the blogging world has already started to get in on this years' gift list hypes, from new makeup products to book releases.


On Tuesday, I was catching up with Sabrina's blog (alittleobsessed.co.uk) and her"Advent Calendar 2014" post caught my eye. It listed 5 of the best advent calendars of this year, focused on beauty and body products. I fell in love with every one of the advents mentioned! #IWANT !

I have never had a beauty advent calendar before, and I've always wanted to get in on this hype. Most of the calendars mentioned ranged from £30-50, which is WAY out of my comfort zone, so I simply closed my browser, feeling a little disheartened...

Later that day, I made an impromptu lunch break trip into my new favourite store, TK Maxx and wandered aimlessly through the aisles. And that's when I saw it....




Now, I'm a total nail polish addict- it's true, so I literally yelped with excitement when I saw this very cute festive box. 

This very advent calendar was featured in Sabrina's blog- it's the:  Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar, retailing at between £49-52 (depending on the retailer)


Well, my friends here's the best part of the story....


Mate, I was in the line faster than my brain could calculate the amount of money I would be saving.

TK Maxx is THE ONE. 

Get yours before they're gone!!!

PS: I told my work colleague about my smug Christmas purchase and she totally called up her sister to grab one :P

I haven't decided if I should give this away as a gift or keep it. If I do give this gift to you, know that it took me some real Christmas spirit and generosity to do so!

Ciate For Now! LOL :D



No comments

Instagram