Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

UPDATE: After #BLOGTOBER: What now??

Hello. Happy November- the penultimate month of 2014 #crazy

Today. I'm blogging from work..Keeping an eye out for my boss :s LOL
Anyways....
1.So I planned to do one last BLOGTOBER before the month was out but as you can see, I didn't manage to get it up in time...

* I'm most sad that I didn't get to have my rant about Halloween...*

NM, I'll slot it in somewhere in the future.

2. Anyway I wanted to say thanks to everyone who read my BLOGTOBER journey! It was really challenging and great fun sharing some of my moments throughout the month of October with you all. But don't be sad because GOOD NEWS..The journey continues!

3. I'll be blogging here and there this month too ;)
So keep you eyes peeled for more advice, style and foodie bits!

4. BTW, BLOGMAS IS DEFFO HAPPENING THIS YEAR :D #soexcited

Hope you stay tuned. Remember to follow me on Google +

Ciao for now x

No comments

Instagram