Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGMAS 2| Sleeveless in Winter

As British Winter has already started to set in, I have been searching high and low recently for a smart layering piece, appropriate for my office job. 

I love the fit, sharpness and structure of a blazer but sometimes, I feel that they can be a little bit too smart- especially when you're never in any formal meeting and you're just sitting at a desk all day!
A close alternative is a sleeveless blazer. 
Sounds bizarre when you say it out loud (so whats the point of it? Doesn't that just make it a glorified gilet or vest?) Maybe.

Anyways, I did a bit of online shopping/searching after a failed trip around my local shopping centre, with a resounding response of "no" when I asked the store assistants if they stocked them, and eventually came across a nice black one on the PrettyLittleThing website.


I've never shopped at PrettyLittleThing before, but it kind of gives off the same vibes as MissGuided. 




This sleeveless blazer itself is quite lightweight but adds a nice layer. Since its black, it does a good job for retaining heat. It's also longline,which makes it perfect to wear with leggings and sheer tights, without showing too much. Ofc, I cover up a bit more when I'm at work. 

I love how this blazer hangs on the body; it gives me a taller silhouette by skimming over my curves. I can imagine this looking great with casual pieces, such as striped long sleeve tops. 
On the colder longing days, I plan to throw on a thin knit jumper underneath and top it all off with cosy knee highs and my chunky casual boots.

I can totally see that this piece is going to be one of my fail-safe staples in my winter/layering wardrobe. It's even got real pockets (most of the jackets these days have fake ones) #perfectforfrozenhands.

Twiggy Black Sleeveless Blazer- Black £18.00: https://www.prettylittlething.com/twiggy-black-sleeveless-blazer.html


Ciao For Now x

Join me hopefully tomorrow for the 3rd installment of #BLOGMAS!









FYI: Not a sponsored/affiliated post

No comments

Instagram