Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGMAS 3 |Christmas roasties to go !!


Veggies to Go?! 

Vegetable crisps have become a bit of cult snack in recent months, challenging the traditional likes of potato crisps. 

I'm already a big fan of beetroot crisps/chips(So much so that I've done a post about my favourite snacks! #foodieatheart) so when I came across this bag the other day, I thought I'd have a chow.

This enticing bag of Kettle chips, although only half full, really packed a punch- they were crunchy and satisfying. The crisps are varied in size and shape as well as vegetable type.

The combination of parsnip, beetroot and sweet potato is great- it has the right amount of sweetness from the potato and even charms those with a bigger savoury tooth. 

I love that it's also very festive- I feel like I'm tucking into my Christmas roast lunch :P #yum

However, if you're watching your salt intake, I would say to watch out. These are surprisingly a tad on the salty side, which I wasn't expecting, because the packaging makes hints about the contents being completely natural.

But, I' rate them anyway. Kettle's version are more affordable than other vegetable crisps, such as those you can find in M&S.

If you haven't got onto the vegetable crisps bandwagon, then give them a go and take a chomp

Kettle Vegetable Chips are available as a single pack in Boots (approx £0.80 per bag), and as a large bag in supermarkets

Happy Crisp-mas :D (LOL, sorry couldn't help myself.)



No comments

Instagram