Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#BLOGMAS 4| Sunday: OOTD, Festive Loungewear & Hair!

Sundays are the best day to dress up! Today, I was heading off to church but the weather was a bit meh!- semi-cold with moments of rain (I did get wet :/ ). So I thought I'd grab something warm to wear on top. 

I rediscovered my old favourite black maxi skirt and Christmas-esque jumper from good old Primark- it's soo big & cosy.


Nails: Base: Ciate " Sugar Plum"
Sparkle/Glitter overlay: Ciate " Snow Fairy"

A friend of mine brought this telephone necklace from River Island years ago, but I've really been loving it recently. I like the antique/kitsch look for autumn and winter.


 I was so glad to get a lift back home today after church- just wasn't feeling getting back on the bus.
The first thing I swapped for my dressy ensemble was a pair of festive legwarmers and socks!

Aint nobody got time for exposed ankles. No toes on show here


And then, just after I had spent time warming up by drinking a nice cup of coffee, I remembered that I had one more chore to complete---->washing my hair! DOH :(

I'll admit that at this time of year, I really have to force myself to dunk my head under a stream of water. There's something uncomfortable about having a wet/cold head and a dry/warm and full clothed body- is it just me???



SCRUB-A-DUB-DUB! #verysmallafro


P.S: I also hate when I have to cleanse my face at night for the very same reason. It's weird. I'm weird, LOL.


Have a good night  x


No comments

Instagram