Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

2014 in REVIEW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGERS

2014, like most recent years, I think flew by without officially starting or ending properly. Each year always seems to just fade into one another. I still think 2013 was only a couple months back...


Last year was hands down, one of the best years of my life. I hit milstones, in my personal and academic life. 

I got into filming, editing and this blogging thing big time! (and I don't plan to slow down). I also managed to FINALLY find myself in employment at the grand age of #21years, which I am ever thankful for even to this day- I do love my working life, not gonna lie :D Earning (and saving) my own dosh is a perk and a responsibility that reminds me that I am, most definitely, an adult now.

Anyways since this is my blog, and no post would be complete without a shed load of photos, I thought I'd complied a dozen or so for you to scroll over- photos which I believe sum up my very happy 2014, the best.

Enjoy and thanks as ever for reading. I really hope you stay on board with this blog this year. FYI-> I'm planning a MAJOR revamp on the design and content of this blog. 

So, stick around if you will :P...


1. ACHIEVEMENTS...

A. BOTH ME & MY SIS GRADUATED!

I GOT MY BA HONOURS HUMAN GEOGRAPHY AND ENGLISH




......AND DID A FANCY NAIL ART DESIGN TO MARK THE GREAT OCCASSION... #CANTHELPMYSELF!


B. I GOT MY FIRST FULL TIME JOB! YAY


2. A MILSTONE....

I HIT 21

ALTHOUGH I STILL NEED TO GET THAT HOUSE KEY :P




3. FOR THE FIRST TIME.....

PLACES

A. I went to...

MANCHESTER

with my uni flatmates. And boy, what a amazing day it was. We found the Day Parade, and then we were introduced to Manchester Chinatown and ate some delicious Pan Asian Desserts!


Green Tea Waffles with Green Tea Matcha Ice Cream and Sauce

B. I also visited the theme park 

ALTON TOWERS 

for the first time :D I definately need to go back and ride the Smiler!! #bucketlist2014



FOOD

I have to admit that some of the best bits of 2014 was tied up in the foods I managed to get a hold of. I had a FEAST of a 2014

A. I got to try the ever coveted and expensive 

MACARONS

which were truly yummy and worth the hype. Wow, maybe I should get another batch this Valentines?!
MACARON REVIEW ON THIS BLOG!

B. To mark our graduating and leaving University, me and my flatmates threw a 

FOOD PARTY

Yes, that's right! We cooked all day and then sat down at the wrong side of 7pm and filled our bellies with comforts from authentic Indian curry to pasta salad.

C. Cocktails and Steak at the 

ORANGE TREE RESTAURANT

It was so great the first time I went with my Uni mates, that I suggested it to my family when they came to celebrate my Graduation day!

VISIT 1:  MAIN COURSE: Steak & Chips

DESSERT: Truffles with a Raspberry compote

VISIT 2: GRADUATION DAY: Chicken- who knows what but it was lovely!


D. VEGETABLE CRISPS



4. SOCIAL MEDIA

YOUTUBE

If you are watching or have subscribed to me on YouTube, I want to say a massive THANK YOU again and again for tuning in. It really means so much to me. I just want to find a hobby I can throughly enjoy and look forward to putting in my time and creativity every week, and my YouTube is exactly that! 2014 was a wonderful year over on my YT-> I found some incredible people to watch and follow as well as inspiration on what videos and content to talk about and film on. YouTube has helped me most importantly FIND MY VOICE. I feel so much more confident now than when the year began, and I love the opportunity to share everything that I love with you guys.
Numbers don't matter to me, either on this blog or on my channel. I'm just happy if even 1 person communicates me with, trust me, it makes my day when someone, anyone responds!!

BLOG


Blogging is so therapuetic it's unreal. I'm so happy that I got to take part in #BLOBTOBER and #BLOGMAS last year. It was hard work, and some posts were better than others but I had a whale of a time. There's still so much I want to put up so again, please keep checking back here on The Script Of Kel for NEW STUFF!

And with that, I think I better go and make some dinner :)

Wishing you all the best for your New Year.

I'm thanking God: he's got me this far, but there are exciting times ahead in 2015 x

CIAO FOR NOW!

Kelita x 


P.S: If you didn't notice, I've linked most of these memorable moments to videos on my YT if you feel like watching or experiencing them with me all over again, as they happened! #emotional

No comments

Instagram