Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

DEBENHAMS BEAUTY CLUB CARD & FREE SAMPLES


My extremely rare trip to the MAC counter at my local Debenhams last week to pick up a brush cleanser turned into a very happy trip after getting my hands on some extra goodies.
As I was hastily paying for the brush cleanser, the lovely MAC sales assistant (yes, MAC's sales assistants are becoming more and more friendly by the day. I'm so glad snooty era is over #notgoodbusiness) introduced me to Debenhams' own beauty card. I decided to sign up and as the assistant was entering my details, she realized that it would be my birthday the day after..now that's good customer service!
"Oh you'll just have to pick up some free goodies if its your birthday"; she insisted quite sweetly and took me over to pick some beauty samples. By signing up to the Debenhams Beauty club card, you'll receive two free beauty samples, from the likes of YSL and Urban Decay (This might only be available for a limited time, don't quote me on this....)
To be honest, the sample selection wasn't extensive,but whose really complaining? #birthdaytreats

I decided immediately on the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick and Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb perfume.


Urban Decay Revolution lipstick.in he shade " Naked"


This  sample sized lipstick is so cute and miniature. Perhaps the perfect size for your make up bag, purse or on your travels. You can't go wrong with the colour " Naked"- it's such a  MLBB (my lips but better) and great if you just want that extra something.




I've heard too much in the blogsphere to pass up on  the opp to try Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. It's actually  quite a lovely scent, although don't expect a take on Daisy by Marc Jacobs! It's not at all the floral explosion that the name suggests.

I do quite like Flowebomb, its not too girly and smells great especially with the warmer weather approaching. I might just invest in the full size. The MAC sales assistant and I agreed that even if the smell was awful ( which it isn't) we would still buy the bottle becuase it was would look amazing on our dressing tables. Haha #GIRLPROBLEMS

If you happen to be visiting Debenhams at some point in the near future and haven't yet signed up for their beauty club card, why not do so? Not only will your visits be rewarded in the future, but there's a on the spot incentive to get you started!




FYI: This post is not sponsored

Follow me here:

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/script-kel-13575229

Ciao For Now x

No comments

Instagram