Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

LONDON, MUSEUM & FIVE GUYS!


The 28th of last month was the busiest day I've had in a while! Aside from working 9-5, I don't get up to much. So it was very refreshing to get a train to the capital and spend the day at the very popular British Museum.

Side note: I'm slightly gutted I didn't take my new camera to London :/ But ah well, I got some shots and they not too bad I guess....
..
M  U S E U M  +  B I B L E  T O U R

I've been to the British Museum twice before, but this time round, my pastor led my church and I into a Bible tour! It was actually so fascinating, and if anything, gave me a greater appreciation of biblical history as well as strengthening my faith and assurance of the very relevant and real truth in the Bible.





Preach!


The tour was pretty extensive; it lasted a hefty 4 hours (phew) which gave us enough time to grab some food and get lost down London's back streets before heading back home (boo).

F I V E   G U Y S

The highlight of the day just had to be Five Guys. The musuem and tour was incredible, but I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the red and white sign from a distance in Covent Gardens, I almost squealed with excitement!
It didn't take much persuasion to get my mum into the place, because we were absolutely starving by 4 and just wanted something big and hearty and affordable....

And this is what we came up with:



Five Guys style fries

Cheeseburger with lettuce, mayo and tomatoes
As a first timer I hadn't been immune to the hype surrounding this American burger & fries joint- its a bloggers paradise, lets be honest -Juicy burgers are just photogenic, its impossible not to Instagram this stuff :P

If you've never been to Five Guys, then you should! Believe the hype guys, its as good as everyone says. I'd trade a million flat and unsatisfying McD and Burger King burgers for Five Guys.

 I will definitely be hitting it up again when I'm back in London!

My mum gave the burger a thumbs up too, but she wasn't too keen on the fries. I would also point out that everything in Five Guys had been prepared in or around peanut oil, so if you're allergic- you should probably stay well away!

Regardless I was impressed with everything! From the food, to the customer service (one of the staff literally stopped me to go through all the options available on the menu - so thoughtful!) to the "restrooms"- you know a place is good if they have good facilities.

*Any ways... stepping quickly away from bathroom talk...*.

We had a lovely day out but now I'm yearning that epic city life and am seriously wanting to move back to London :(  But we'll just have to see what the future holds.

V L O G of the tour and my day will be up on my YT channel very soon!
youtube.com/KindleKindKel

Ciao For Now x

No comments

Instagram