Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

NEW BRAND ALERT: Lottie London Review



In desperate need of a large fluffy powder brush (My ELF brush has truly had its day although its lasted a long time) I came across this brand whilst browsing the site of one of the UK's equivelant of the drugstore: Superdrugs. I've never heard of Lottie London before and thought I'd give the brand a trial. The brand consists of a selection of individual brushes and brush sets as well as nail polishes and accessories.

At least I was able to get my hands on a new large powder brush (woop) but of course I didn't stop there. When I saw the great range of mail polish colours, the nail polish lover in me couldn't help but add another polish to my increasing collection.

T H E    N A I L   P O L I S H

I love the underrated colour of this polish. It's called Buttercup, and though its not a bright springtime colour like a yellow, the name totally suits it, if you know what I mean :? I'd describe the colour as a warm toned browny nude. If you're of a darker skin tone, I'd say this colour would be your ideal nude shade. I've been wearing this polish for the past week and sometimes forget I've actually painted my nails. The best thing is that my fingers look more elegant and longer in length; its a very flattering shade for my skin.


As for the wear, it's totally fine, meeting the average of 2-4 days before the usual chips start to
appear. I use two coats for a bolder colour pay off, but even with one, its lovely and opaque.































T H E   P O W D E R   B R U S H

I was totally sucked in by the light blue design on this brush; how pretty!. Elsewhere, I quite like how the brush head is still fairly dense and flat instead of dome shaped like my last powder brush. I found it much easier to sweep and distribute my facial loose powder over my face without a build up in one area.
The only thing I wasn't keen on was the smell of the brush when I first started using it :? Perhaps that smell will fade over useage...





Lottie London is a very youthful, colourful and afforable beauty brand, I'm sure if you're new to the world of makeup and need a few bits to get you started, then this new brand could be the way to go. Although I wouldn't go for these products if I wanted a professional or lasting finish, I have enjoyed using both on an everyday occassion!



F Y I:

1 .Lottie London nail polishes retail at £5.99 at 12ml and the powder brush, in particular, retails at £7.99. You can purchase both online at Superdrugs

2. This post is not sponsored, and these products were brought with my own money

C L I C K  H E R E  T O  F O L L O W  M E!--> https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/script-kel-13575229

Ciao for now x

No comments

Instagram