Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE: CHANGE YOUR HAIR COLOUR!



I've got to admit. I'm absolutely smitten with my hair at the moment. It's reached the stage when I've said that I actually want it forever!


Extensions have been my go to for years; they're easy to put in, easy to take out, a lazy girl's(me) dream as they don't require quite as much attention as other styles. I like to keep mine in for up to 2 months, which means a lot less time styling it in the morning and a lot more time living my life without hair stress! I'm quite safe with the colour of my extensions; off-black (1b) matches my natural colour to a T, if I'm going for an everyday vibe. But recently, I've had MAJOR hair envy, particularly towards those with multi-coloured locks. I'd always thought coloured hair was exclusive for rebels and wildchilds, and would never have thought of rocking a fro of pink or green in fear of getting judged (or kicked out of school/college/work) But I'm older now and can make my own decisions and last month decided it was time to just go for it and deal with the consequences later.

I have a mixture of 1B and purple braids at the moment, and its amazing! I love it so much and can;t imagine ever having just black braids again. I want another colour next time.... Green?

I can't get over how many people have come up to me and told me 1) the new colour suits me and most importantly 2) how much more confident and happy I'm coming across. I mean, really? If changing my hair colour from time to time has that effect on me, I want to do it all the time.


Not gonna lie, I have caught myself doing a few hair flips from time to time...


So, If your're bored of your usual look, why not change it up?!
Be daring this season.
If it all fails, at least you gave it a shot and there won't be any "what-ifs", right?

#OWNIT :P





Oh, and before I go, a Romwe Haul is up on my channel NOW. Watch that below:

Ciao For Now x

Kelita 




No comments

Instagram