Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

NAIL (ART) YOUR SUMMER!

Is nail art dead?

I remember the days when a bit of glitter, rhinestone or decor on your nails was the best thing ever. I brought into that hype and started practising until I  was nail art crazy. These days I have to say that I prefer a clean monotone nail. It might be the age in me....always looking for practicality over personality!

Despite this, I always seem to revive my love for fancier nails over the summertime. 

Hot weather, sandals, colour- woop!

Here's a simple nail art I tried recently. I had painted my nails with Barry M's "Stop The Clock" from their newest Quick dry range, but thought it was a little too harsh in colour. So to tone it down, I created this super easy linear design. Reminds me so much of summer festivals- it has that Boho/ tribal trend feel that keeps coming back every season.

If you're new to the nail art game I suggest you skip all the fancy tools and just grab a nail art pen. A few lines, some cute dots or even try some stars, and you've got a mini masterpiece!



F O L L O W    M E   O N  

Instagram:kellek2020
Twitter:kinkinkel

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/script-kel-13575229


No comments

Instagram