Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

THE MUSTARD MILITARY





August is here, and with one month until the colder season bites back, its almost time to get back into cosy knits and waterproofs. Autumn is a lovely season for this colour: Mustard. 
Golden leaves, toffee apples, sunsets- you name it. I love the richer palette of the colder months; Black is a given but if I were to choose one pop of colour for the rest of the season, I'd choose this one.

This military style dress is from the every trendy Monki, which I would say is my current favourite store right now, alongside Pull & Bear.

Oh my goodness, I am IN LOVE with this dress (its crushed I know, I was just too excited to iron it, opps). 

It's so archaic but I like that old time feel- it reminds me of the wartime world. To take it back into the 21st century, I styled this with a nice chunky belt for a bit of waist def and a flash of metal. With a pair of basic heeled courts and clutch, this could be a cool but unconventional OOTN, or a working wear classic.

August is gonna be my most busy; I have a dozen and one meet ups, parties and dates to attend #socialbutterfly, which is great news for me as I don;t get as much downtime with my friends and family as I used to. I'm hoping this dress will save me one day when I don't know what to throw on. Its such a striking piece that I'll be save it for an extra nippy night time


MONKI UTILITY DRESS

ASOS

WATCH MY SUMMER TIME HAUL featuring this dress!



What are you most looking forward to this season?


Ciao For Now


No comments

Instagram