Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Bobbi Brown| Telluride Palette






I own only two eye shadow palettes which may seem quite abnormal for a 22 year old daily makeup wearer. But when it comes to makeup, its subtlety that sells it for me. (Even though one of my palettes is a combination of some very garish colours from greens to pinks) I only even wear eyeshadow on a special day/event/evening, and even then, if I have time, or can be bothered to put it on.

This palette came to become my property following an impulsive hour of late night shopping in which I was adding stuff to my basket and tapping in my card details so fast, I didn't even think. Regardless, this purchase was semi-smart: the shades are incredibly natural, a warm toned collection from browns to shimmery roses. It's very pretty, and just like everyone else, I'm a sucker for anything rose gold- the packaging on this is sleek and clean *insert heart eyed emoji*

This my first Bobbi Brown purchase too, which is a milestone for me. I've only recently started investing in non-drugstore makeup.

"Woodrose"(second from left) is my most used shade. It's a nice neutral looking base." Heather Rose" (third from right) is my favourite- it mimics rose gold the most because of the shimmer.

I have to say though that despite a very attractive shade range, the pigmentation of especially the glittery shades is a little disappointing. I'm not sure if it's my skin tone, but the middle shades don't show up as well as I'd hoped. The formulas also a tad dusty/chalky, which means longevity is out the window.

One thing also to note is that this palette is a LIMITED EDITION, which is a little sad. It's always the limited edition ones that you end up loving... Anyway if you like the look of this sparkly number, grab it quick before it goes!


SHOP HERE
BOBBI BROWN TELLURIDE EYE PALETTE


No comments

Instagram