Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

COLD DESERT: An A/W LKBK

Hello October.

It is now officially fall time! To celebrate autumn/fall, I, like most people, love to refresh my look. I wasn't originally on the seventies trend bandwagon, as I've always loved a good skinny fit in my clothes, but for some reason, the combination of flares and chunky shoes is actually really fun and bold; the silhouette is flattering for pear shapes. High waisted flares are especially great because they balance out  my curves and draws attention to my waist, which is always great by me! 

Feminine is a fail safe, and Autumn is especially a good time to mix up your lace and pinks with tougher textures and prints.

You may recognise the mustard military dress below from a previous post. This just screams Autumn, I still can't get enough of it - its beautifully mature. And with a dark lip.. *heart eyed emoji*

I borrowed my mum's checked grey cape because it's one of the items in her closet that I actually really like and wish I owned. I don;t think she'll be letting it go quite so soon yet... We'll see what grovelling I can do later on in the year :P

And lastly, the camel faux shearling lined jacket is sooo cosy. The fact that it has a hood is an extra plus for me. At the moment, the jacket is my favourite thing. I know camel is always huge and so are camel trench coats. But I'm not a "classic" dresser so I thought I'd get something with a bit of a twist!

My favourite shops for this A/W: ASOS,  Pull & Bear, Zara

So here's a little look book of this seasons favourites, from shearling to warm toned shades to seventies cool.


Find links to items underneath photos. I tried to find similar items for the pieces that are now out of stock, no longer available or old season.

LEATHERBACK







DRESS| ASOS
BELT| PRIMARK
BOOTIES| JUSTFAB (Similar)
RUCKSACK| ZARA (Similar)

LIPSTICK| REVLON BLACK CHERRY


RUST N READY







BODY| NEW LOOK
SKIRT| PULL & BEAR (Similar)
LEATHER JACKET| PRIMARK (Similar)
FLATS| PULL & BEAR (Similar)


CAPE PLAID






BLOUSE| FOREVER 21
SKIRT| H&M (Similar)
HEELS| JUSTFAB
EARRINGS| ROMWE




SOFT CAMEL



BAG| ZARA
DRESS|H&M
HEELS| JUSTFAB


ETHNIC ROSE






KIMONO| PULL & BEAR (Similar)
HEELS| NEW LOOK
TOP| ASOS


SEVENTIES FLARE






HAT| H&M (Similar)
LACE CARDIGAN| ROMWE
VEST| PRETTYLITTLETHING (Similar)
PLATFORM HEELS| NEW LOOK (Similar)
FLARES| MATALAN (Similar)

LIPSTICK| REVLON LACQUER BALM "TEASE"


WATCH THE LKBK ON MY YOUTUBE




No comments

Instagram