Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

My First LADUREE!




Now, I'm a relatively newbie to the world of French patisserie and most of these authentic and freshly made goodies have almost always been out of my reach. Up until recently.
I've already tried the macarons from both Macarons & More and PAUL Bakery; but you know you can never have too many! I blame this particular box on Instagram- Instagrammers love Laduree.
Lucky for me, I happen to find out that there was a little store just ten minutes away from my work- I predict that this will be very dangerous revelation on my bank account and sweet tooth cravings.

The Laduree store is so visually appealing, I love its quaint French-ness.(Unfortunately I forgot to take photos) Anyway initially, as ever, I thought it'd be a good idea if I brought some treats along with me to my mid week bible study for everyone to enjoy. However, it didn't quite make it that far.. (on that day I was super tired zzz) so the macarons found a home in my fridge. Which isn't too unfortunate I suppose :P



Orange Blossom, Strawberry Candy, Raspberry, Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Lemon

So...I have a confession to make...
I truly can't taste any differentiation between the different brands of macarons. Maybe I don't have a defined palate. Or maybe I need to show more appreciation to delicate flavours??

All of them taste amazing. I can't decide..haha

WHO'S ARE YOU FAVOURITE MACARONS?

Ciao For Now

No comments

Instagram