Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

DAY & NIGHT| 24& 25TH OCT









Saturday 24th October was probably one of the gloomiest and wettest this year. It rained almost all day and forced most of us inside. I spent one hour outside in it leafleting, and as soon as I could warmed up with a hot chocolate and a cupcake with my two dear friends. The awful weather must have had an effect on this kid too, because we witnessed a little boy throw one hell of a tantrum in McD, whilst his father and the entire restaurant looked on in despair. Gawd, children! I really felt for the father; he just stood there and watched...

So, yeah the mood of the entire day was a bit bluerghhhh (apart from my really interesting conversations with shoppers about Halloween. Read about that here.) And of course, what you can see above!

Imagine my great surprise when the evening rolls in and there's this incredible red hue crossing the skies; it literally lit up my whole room, it was beautiful. So of course I had to grab my camera and capture it. The sunset kind of reminds me of an African savannah/plain. I'm totally getting Lion King scenery vibes :p

And the next morning, Sunday 25th, I woke up ridiculously early  and realised that it was because another beautiful red hue was glowing behind my curtains. Unfortunately I didn't manage to catch the brightest moment, and within the few seconds of me running down the stairs and taking hasty shots, the sunrise had gone.

But Hey! Who knew such ugly weather could bring such an amazing sunrise/sunset

Good morning (or good evening) whenever you're reading this. Have a lovely moment




No comments

Instagram