Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

10 THINGS I LEARNT AT 22


I turned 23 on Friday - I spy my "mid twenties" Eeek.
Someone told me last year that 22 is one of the most rewarding, revealing and life changing years of your life. I took that advice to heart, and yes, 22 totally was.


I've learnt a lot. Here's ten truths that come to mind, that marked my 22nd year:


Life won't always work out exactly how I want, no matter how hard I wish or how prepared I am.

It's better to say nothing in anger than to say anything.

Every celebration should be spent appreciating who and what I have rather than who and what I don't.

Some of my adult friendships require me to do that little bit extra to make them work.

God knows.

I am a restless and highly independent employee.

I find too much comfort in sugar.

The world is a small place - the past will make an appearance- always be ready!

I've trusted too much in security and policies.

Nothing is impossible if I just believe.


Also, in reference to the photo, I need a hammock (permanently) in my life- anyone know where I can get one? :D










No comments

Instagram