Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

MAY IS #KINDLEMONTH!: A month of inspiration and life hacks

 WATCH THE INTRO HERE >>

This month (May) is the beginning of another exciting chapter of videos over on my YouTube channel. I started this concept last year and loved it so much, that I decided to do another round this year.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

So what is #KINDLEMONTH?

For those of you who don't know, I set up this blog and YouTube channel between 2-4 years ago respectively. The "Kindle" in my online name wasn't actually purposeful at the time, but as the years have passed by, I've realised just how much weight it now carries. It's a constant reminder to me that I've attached my name and myself to a word that can translate "inspiration". So, now, I always hope that I produce and share content online that is inspiring, or at least beneficial to those who read or watch it. (Bit of a cliché statement, I know. But its true)

The very best feeling for me, is knowing that I can help and positively influence somebody in whatever way, shape or form. And #KINDLEMONTH, is, I hope, exactly that!

While I'm not the brightest, the most travelled, well-versed or well-known, I know it doesn't take all those things to offer some advice, insight and tips. If there's one thing I've learnt about life, it's that everybody, no matter how old or experienced, is universally pursuing one that is more manageable, enjoyable and successful - I'm exactly the same!

So, starting 7th May, I'll be taking 3-4 weeks away from my usual style-makeup-routine content to focus on creating and sharing videos that will just talk about... life! This year, I'll be sharing some tried-and tested tips on the biggest topics of today: 1) health & fitness and 2)habits & communication.

GET INVOLVED - SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS!

Also, an added bonus is that this year, I would really like if you guys got involved! I've already planned 3 weeks of #KINDLEMONTH but I would like you, YES YOU, to come up with the content for the 4th and final video. I'd love to hear from you. What do you want me to talk about? Would you like any advice on life realted issues? Do you have any advice to share with the world?

Post your questions and queries on my social medias:

1. TWEET ME : @KINKINKEL
2. SNAP ME: kindkelle 
(and use the hashtag: #kindlemonth)
or 3. COMMENT on this post!

Hope you'll join me on my YouTube channel and take part in this year's #KINDLEMONTH!

Thanks for the support :)






No comments

Instagram