Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#KINDLEMONTH: 5 HACKS TO BEAT THE SWEARING BUG


Hi everyone. It's week two of #KINDLEMONTH and we are halfway through already! Ahh!


So, this week's episode has been a topic that I've wanted to discuss for such a long time. Although #KINDLEMONTH isn't about ranting and I kept a firm lid on my opinions about swearing during filming the video, I really hope this advice inspires you to get a grip on your vocal habits.

Swearing definitely divides crowds, societies and even friendship circles; everyone has their own opinion on which words are acceptable or right. But I think that most of us know, deep down, that swearing is one of those habits that we shouldn't really be engaging in. Okay so swearing is, at its basic, just foul words, and words are just words. But, actually, words do and can carry weight, and its certainly true that words can damage reputations, impressions and relationships.

I'll let you in on a little secret: Recently I've been battling the swearing bug too. :O But I want to beat it!

Ever since I started working full time, I've discovered how easy it is to pick up expressions from my work colleagues. Even though my mind isn't aware, my tongue is and it's only until I say these words that I realise what I've just said. And it makes me feel really bad and guilty.

This may not be your story- you may enjoy swearing or maybe you tolerate it. But I've always thought and believed that anyone and everyone can express themselves without using bad language.

What do you think about swearing? Let me know in the comments!

If you're concerned about your habits like I've been recently, then I hope my 5 tried and tested hacks to beating the swearing bug will help you out too.

WATCH #KINDLEMONTH EP.2

EP.1: 5 WAYS TO ACE PUBLIC SPEAKING
All the best

No comments

Instagram