Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#KINDLEMONTH: 5 WAYS TO ACE PUBLIC SPEAKING!



So here it is; the first episode of #KINDLEMONTH this year!

In this episode, I share my tried-and-tested hacks to improve your public speaking game! If you're like me, and are a naturally nervous and sensitive person, life requirements like public speaking are initially absolutely terrifying! But have no fear - it's totally do-able. With practise, patience and persistence, you can perfect your speech and walk away feeling accomplished. :D

If you need a bit of guidance, I have 5 simple practises that I use everytime I stand before an audience. I hope you find them helpful. If you try them out, let me know how it goes for you- I'd love to hear if they work for you too!

ALL THE BEST WITH THAT UPCOMING ENGAGEMENT!






No comments

Instagram