Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

#KINDLEMONTH: 5 WELLBEING HABITS YOUR BODY WILL LOVE



It's the last week of #KINDLEMONTH 2016! And what a series it's been.


Hi everyone, Hope you're all well.

Phew! It feels like I've posted a video every single day for the past month (which of course isn't the case1) But unlike my other usual uploads, this project has always been special to me and I've really tried to make it as different as possible. If you've been here from the start of the month, then thanks a bunch for staying tuned and reading/watching - I hope you've learnt something funny, unusual or new.

You may have (or not) noticed that I'm ending this series a week early. This episode is the last for this year not because I've fallen into busy times, but because of the lack of responses. It happens I suppose - I know you guys watch and read without saying so ( I'll admit: I do it too!) So, without throwing another 5 things from me into the mix, I think it would be better to finish well here. Hooray, I still love you all.

 Did you know: With #Kindlemonth falling in May this year, I chose the number 5 to represent the fifth month. Fun fact!

So this week's (or rather last weeks, as this post is really late) video was all about improving your lifestyle and loving your bod by adding five new and easy habits to your everyday. From budding up with good foods to making the most out of a regimen, there are simpler ways to be healthier, stay toned and satisfy your insides!

Make sure you watch the video link below, and say hi (no pressure) in the comments

WATCH HERE >>

All the best and be body beautiful this summertime

EP.2: 5 WAYS TO BEAT THE SWEARING BUG
EP.1: 5 LIFE HACKS YOUR BODY WILL LOVE

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE!!





No comments

Instagram