Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

MY 2016 SUMMER VACTION: A SARDINIA PHOTO DIARY


An island, I didn't know existed before last year, gave my last week in April a much needed boost!
It's been over two months now (time!) since my sister Fiona and I travelled to the beautiful Italian island, where we spend fours days soaking up the early spring sunshine and taking a break from the stresses of post-graduate life.

Whilst the holiday was a Christmas/birthday treat and more importantly, an impromptu trip to just get away, it was also a great opportunity to whip out our cameras whilst sipping mojitos (I joke ofc) and capture a few snaps and videos to carry back with us to the homeland.

And of course, to post online and share with you guys  :D #always.

And if you've added Sardinia to your wanderlust list, then I suggest you book those plane tickets sharpish. I hear the weather is looking might fine right about now. #tanlinescomingatya!

Don't forget to check out my video for a fun Snapchat-styled overview of our trip

Enjoy x




























No comments

Instagram