Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

I have an interview! WHAT SHOULD I TAKE?



Fretting about an upcoming interview? Have no idea what to take with you? Here are some "fail-safe" essentials that I couldn't live with out on all of my interviewing occasions.

It's out with the old and in with the new this season. Plenty of you are starting something new whether that be returning to the classroom for another academic year or getting used to the real world after education and looking for a job.

Interviewing is one of those life situation that just about everybody will experience in their lifetime. Now, we all know that if we could skip a testing, and sometimes very tense, sixty minute grilling by complete strangers, we totally would - I'm sure nobody particularly enjoys the interviewing process. However the reality is the only way to get others to believe in you, your work ethic, passion and skills, is to learn how to sell yourself. I've discovered that I do a better job of selling myself to potential employers within an interview situation when I come equipped and ready for their quick fire questions.

So, you may be that student fresh out of college or university and you've just bagged yourself your first ever "real world" job interview. Great job - you've jumped the first hurdle.
But, now, you may be wondering; "What on earth should I do next?" Well, I'd say, the best things to do next is to get started on your company research, brush up on your presentation skills and compile a fail safe interview bag.

If you're curious to know what I carry in my industry-inclusive interview bag, check out my Whats in my Bag, interview edition video over on my YouTube channel. And while you're over there, why not SUBSCRIBE and keep up with my weekly videos?

Hope that you find the video insightful!

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR'RE PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW. WHAT THINGS ARE YOU TAKING ALONG WITH YOU?

All the best - #letsdothis!







No comments

Instagram